Asset & Tax Audit Management
CapLinked is designed for seamless business project management, tracking document activity for investors, shareholders, board members, consultants, auditors, and employees, reducing the heavy stress associated with complicated projects. Our audit asset management tools help users keep track of who’s viewed and downloaded any relevant documents, from an auditor’s letter of consent to highly confidential financial information. CapLinked keeps sensitive documents secure and centrally located, while also making it simple to share information and get everyone up to speed.
Contact Sales Today
Why use CapLinked for audits?
What is Tax Form Management and Why is it Important?
Tax form management is a secure digital system for safely storing and tracking tax forms, information returns, direct deposit information, and more. A tax form management system can function as a secure, digital vault that enables key stakeholders to upload, organize, and keep track of sensitive documents.
Investors, shareholders, consultants, auditors, and more can leverage our intuitive business project management tools to locate forms and audit tax information. Forget rifling through the filing cabinet—CapLinked ensures that the essential documents are always at hand, so that you can jump right into the following tasks:
- Distribution – Whether you’re distributing an electronic PDF or a mailed paper copy, our tax management system easily create shareable and downloadable versions of tax documents and additional resources.
- Corrections – By keeping your documents centrally located, we shrink the time it takes to make amendments and apply updates across forms.
- Year-end filing – Streamline year-end filing by organizing your IRS forms in a secure virtual vault. Easily share documents with tax professionals and consultants so that you can stay current on federal income tax, state tax information, and various eligible deductions.
The benefits of a strong tax management system include:
- Audit management – A well-functioning audit management system can help you ensure your legal and financial documents are in order by tax year and remain easily accessible. Audit management solutions significantly cut down on the time and effort for audit due diligence, internally or externally.
- Human Resources department organization – During tax season, your business will need to process a large number of income documents, health coverage information, and other IRS forms before employees can fill out their individual tax returns. You can save payroll and benefits departments a lot of time with a well-organized, intuitive digital system.
Virtual Data Room Pricing Made Simple
Start your free-trial today. No credit card or long-term commitment required.
Team Plan Save $150
Our starter virtual data room plan grants teams access to the secure document sharing and advanced security features they need.
$149($299/month after the 1st month)
Our enterprise plan is ideal for companies that conduct due diligence and close deals as part of their core business functions. Enterprise clients receive exclusive access to Concierge Services.
Contact us at (888) 799-6849 for your fully customized virtual data room solution
Frequently Asked Questions
You need to evaluate each online file sharing platform based on several essential factors, from the control capabilities, compliance and industry standards, to customer service. Please read the 7 features each document security system should have.
You should encrypt your business documents, especially if they contain confidential information and will be shared with multiple people. The level of encryption may vary depending on your business needs. Learn more about types of encryption here.