Your company needs to share sensitive information with external parties, but what if you don’t have the resources to build out security measures yourself? How do you ensure control over your data, no matter where it goes? How do you add security to your existing workflow without bulking up your existing technology stack? Meet CapLinked…
CapLinked offers a set of API endpoints that let you seamlessly integrate with any application to quickly and easily share, protect, and track your your business’s sensitive data. From NDAs to contracts to financial records, CapLinked secures your data under the highest standards the second it leaves your possession. AES 256-bit encryption and granular permission settings protect your data everywhere it goes.
Protect any type of file, including Office, PDF, and media files, on any device. Leverage the CapLinked Rest API via any application, including apps in Java, Ruby, C++ and more. See exactly where your data has travelled and how it’s being used in real-time. With end-to-end data encryption, comprehensive activity tracking, watermarking, plugin-free Digital Rights Management, and more, CapLinked gives you flexibility in how you want to streamline your workflows and share securely.
Integrate the CapLinked API seamlessly into your other enterprise applications, including the file sharing platforms you’re already using such as email, Box, Dropbox, and Office365. Protect your data from any device without plugins or additional software. We make it easy to collaborate with internal and external parties while maintaining full control over your data.
Robust Security Modules
No two businesses are alike. That’s why the CapLinked API allows you to customize the way you manage and share data. Integrate CapLinked’s powerful security modules into your existing apps to help improve your workflows.
- File Storage and Archiving: Put your files into safe, secure storage while maintaining accessibility. Attain great speeds in uploading and downloading.
- Permissioning: Control creation, update, view and download privileges for authenticated users.
- Watermarking: Apply dynamic watermarks to documents in the viewer and upon download. Include crucial user information, such as name, time stamps, email, and IP address.
- Activity Tracking and Reporting: Generate and maintain an exhaustive list of all user activity associated with uploaded files and folders.
- File Search: Leverage optical character recognition (OCR) to search entire folder structures of large documents for specific keywords or phrases.
- Digital Rights Management: Apply Digital Rights Management (DRM) to your PDF and Office files, without plugins, via Adobe Livecycle and Azure RMS.
Talk to Us
Discover how you can protect your data, no matter where it goes, with the CapLinked data protection API.